There are many reasons that clients choose to use my services as a probate lawyer in Mississauga. I offer compassionate, honest service and because my law practice in Mississauga includes business and real estate services, I can apply the law holistically through all manner of varied situations to properly implement your estate needs.
Note: If you are viewing this page because someone has died, I suggest you speak with a lawyer before informing any bank about the death.
Please give me a call on (905)823-1487 and I can sit with you to explain the process and offer guidance.
Below is a list of the various aspects of Estate Administration that I can assist with:
- Will review
- Estate administration
- Asset tabulation
- Will administration
- Advice for Executors and Trustees
- Correspondence with beneficiaries
- Trustee services
- Preparation and filing Applications for Appointment at probate Court
- Preparation and filing of Ministry of Finance probate returns
- Payment of gifts and inheritances and bequests
- Obtaining releases